Transition to a Digital Marketing Career
Accelerate your growth using VA benefits
Take the First Step Towards Your Next Career
Registered, Approved & Ready to Start
Increasingly, Veterans and transitioning service members are finding their best career prospects are in digital marketing. Although Veterans have the soft skills and experience to be successful in these roles, they often find it challenging to land these jobs without marketing experience and credentials. This is where DCI can help.
As a VA Approved, Dept of Labor Registered Apprenticeship, DCI is a turnkey, 12-month program that:
- Secures job placement with a partner agency, or support landing a role from a “wishlist” company
- Provides interview coaching, resume tips, portfolio critique
- Rapid skill development in a diverse digital marketing curriculum
Unsure if you qualify?
DCI’s Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Plan
As a Federally Registered Apprenticeship by the United States Department of Labor, DCI is a national “earn and learn” training model that combines work-based learning with related, hands-on instruction using the highest industry standards. When you complete a Registered Apprenticeship you can take your certification anywhere in the U.S.
Earn + Learn
Veteran Apprentices are placed in a digital marketing role, earning competitive wages while learning on the job.
Train along with best-in-class instructors, mentors and coaches guiding your technical & soft skill growth
Implement what you learn in real-time, enabling you to grow faster and succeed quicker.
Should I Apply to DCI?
Apprenticeship is an extremely rewarding experience, but it’s not for everyone. Consider the following questions before you apply:
- Do you learn better from a book or by doing?
- Are you willing to commit about 10-15 hours a week – on top of a full-time job – to fast-track your skills development?
- Do you value coaching and mentorship in addition to technical skills?
- Are you willing to work hard, individually and as a team, to create best-in-class marketing campaigns?