Are you still in college and looking to accelerate your skills?
Digital Creative Institute provides internship opportunities for current college students seeking to boost their digital marketing skills. Internships are the perfect way to build up skills in order to land a full-time marketing position after graduation.
DCI interns move on into the apprenticeship program after their internships. As an apprentice, you’ll work full-time in a marketing role and receive further training and skill development from DCI.
Check out our current openings to see if an internship might be the right fit for you!
Ready to start your application?
>> Digital Marketing Internship
Are you looking for a paid internship with flexible hours? Do you want broad exposure to everything digital marketing?
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be involved in a wide range of marketing projects and gain insight and experience in multiple aspects of the marketing spectrum. Learn how to reach social communities, write new content and promote events while gaining experience with social media.
Would you like to tackle these tasks?
- Assist with creation of shareable content for social media networks
- Write and publish blogs
- Help develop strategies for new ways to engage and new social network profiles to reach our target audience
- Assist with the development of email marketing campaigns
- Build out landing pages and special offers
- Work at least 10 hours per week, hours flexible
Key qualifications for this role:
- Passion for marketing excellence evidenced by relevant studies and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Both creative and analytical thinker
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired
- Proficiency with visual media preferred
- Currently working toward BS/BA in related field