Tenacity. Grit. Inclusivity.
DCI values individual differences and believes that all individuals should have a pathway for a career in tech.
are underrepresented minorities in tech
are women in tech and digital marketing
are rated high performance individuals by their supervisors
graduate from our apprenticeship program
Real Apprentices. Real Stories.
As a Federally Registered Apprenticeship by the United States Department of Labor, DCI is a national “earn and learn” training model that combines work-based learning with related, hands-on instruction using the highest industry standards. Click to learn more about a few of our apprentice success stories below!
DCI’s Diversity Scholarship
As part of our mission to upskill and provide opportunities for underrepresented tech talent, Digital Creative Institute is providing a Diversity Scholarship of up to $2000 to eligible apprentices to assist with off-setting tuition or educational costs that would otherwise be a barrier for success.
Diversity Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidates must be accepted into DCI’s Apprenticeship program
- Candidates must be low-income
- Candidates must be individuals from underrepresented groups
- Must submit a 200-word essay on how the scholarship can help them advance in their career
- Must submit the last six months of their income statements
- Optional: submit one recommendation letter completed and signed by either a former or current supervisor
Your Training + DCI Support
Now more than ever, organizations are realizing that having a 4-year degree is not the best indicator of performance. Highly skilled candidates come from diverse backgrounds and educational journeys and are more likely to positively impact business through on-the-job training and experience vs. institutional education.
Innovative companies are creating their own talent pipeline through low-risk Fellowship programs that enable early-career talent to rapidly develop with support every step of the way.
DCI Diversity Fellowship Benefits:
- No cost or obligation to participate
- Access to diverse talent pool
- Creates a scalable solution to increase diversity
- Access to Dept of Labor apprenticeship grant funding
- Candidates receive 1-on-1 coaching to increase performance
Diversity Fellowship Example
|Details||Months 0-3||Months 4-12|
|Hours per Week||30||40|