Brand Ambassador Program
What does it take to be a DCI Brand Ambassador?
- College student
- Good communication skills
- Hold a form of leadership on campus
- 15 hours/month for one semester
Apprenticeships are changing the game – so why not let people in on the fun? Our Ambassadors are spreading the word and inviting people to join the movement on their college campuses. An Ambassador should be ready to lead the charge on career acceleration, readiness, and training. Think you’ve got what it takes? Let’s find out!
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
- Social media outreach
- Assists with DCI Campus Events
- Meetings with potential apprentices
- Training with other Ambassadors
What's in it for Me? - A $1200 Value!
- $800 Level 1 Scholarship
- Set of free marketing books
- Starbucks Gift Cards (for all those prospect meetings!)
- Free Website Hosting
- Hubspot Marketing Software Certification
- DCI swag