Invest in yourself and your career. Apply today.
Upcoming Bootcamp Start Dates:
What To Expect:
- Expert Instructors: Ask questions and learn directly from expert instructors in small groups via live video conferencing
- Certifications: In addition to a DCI Bootcamp credential, you’ll receive relevant industry certifications to advance your career
- Employer-centric Portfolio Building: Implement what you learn to build a portfolio that demonstrates your skills to employers
- Performance Coaching: Each week you’ll meet with a performance coach to help you overcome obstacles and keep your development on track
- Resume Optimization: Receive personalized recommendations on how to create a resume that gets noticed by hiring managers
- Job Prep: Schedule mock interviews and prep sessions to help you land your dream job
- Network: Establish a network of peers and instructors that you can maintain for life
*Applicants using a Chromebook will not be able to complete all necessary activities for the Cyber bootcamp and will need to find additional computer resources.*
Choose Your Tech Path
Learn and apply in-demand skills and strategies to build your confidence and portfolio. Receive career coaching to help land a role. Build a network with instructors and peers to take with you forever.
Payable in 3 monthly payments of $667
Payable in 3 monthly payments of $1,166
Eligible candidates in the San Antonio, TX region can apply for Skills Development funds to cover the cost of tuition.
How to Get Started
Take the first step towards a career in tech. Apply for a Bootcamp.
The 8wk bootcamp costs $2,000, and the 12wk bootcamp costs $3,500. You may be eligible to receive a grant for the full cost of tuition if you live in the Greater San Antonio, Texas area. Click here to fill out a quick questionnaire. If you are eligible, we’ll send you an email with instructions on how to apply!
The Bootcamp is held remotely via live, online video conferences with your cohort and facilitators. You should have access to wifi as well as a quiet place to join session to ensure you get the most out of it.
The bootcamp lasts for either 8 or 12 weeks, depending on the program selected.
You will spend approximately 15+ hours per week, which includes live video sessions with instructors and mentors on Monday and Wednesday evenings, as well as portfolio-building, studying for certifications, leadership skill development, and job interview prep (optional).
The Bootcamp is an 8 or 12 week accelerated program that provides upskilling, portfolio building, certifications and weekly coaching focused on skill development and job placement. The apprenticeship is 12-months and provides more in-depth training and skilling building plus mentoring and coaching from practicing industry experts.
You have the option of applying for the Apprenticeship at any time before the start of bootcamp, or up to 4 weeks after the start of bootcamp if you’d like to be considered for that upcoming apprenticeship cohort.
Yes. You are not obligated to apply for or complete the Apprenticeship unless you are interested.
If you are a resident in the San Antonio, Texas area you may be eligible to receive full Bootcamp tuition coverage through a local grant. Click here to fill out a questionnaire to determine your eligibility. If you reside elsewhere, check with your local Workforce Board to see if they have any grant funding to offset your tuition cost.