A New Path to Bachelor’s Degree
Associate to Bachelor’s in 2 Years. All While Working Full-Time.
WHERE 4 YEAR UNIVERSITIES FALL SHORT
HOW DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP WORK
Step 1: Associate Degree
- Earn your Associate Degree at an accredited university
- Business, computer science, mathematics, economics or similar class experience preferred
Step 2: DCI Pre-Apprenticeship
- 3 Months, 10-15 hrs/week
- Prepare for your full-time data analyst role by learning core skills
- No Cost
Step 3: DCI Apprenticeship
- Work full-time as a data analyst with our Partner Company
- Spend an additional 10-15 hrs/week with expert data instructors
- Apply what you learn directly on-the-job to advance your career
Step 4: Bachelor’s Degree
- Continue working full-time
- Apply 24+ credits from the Apprenticeship towards your Bachelor’s
- Complete your degree online within 1 year
A NEW (OLD) WAY TO LEARN
What Exactly Is An Apprenticeship?
Quite simply, apprenticeship is the integration of education and work. The practice of apprenticing is as old as the trades it was designed to serve. In the Middle Ages, passing on a skill to the next generation was both a moral imperative and good business practice. Apprentices learned highly marketable skills and were trained to view their work as a craft, rather than just a job.
Apprenticeship at its core is rooted in the idea of transformational and continuous learning. An apprentice in the 21st century learns an art or trade through hands-on, practical experience with the feedback and support of an expert.